Ofertas de Empleo
Functional Analyst (f/m)
Informática / Tecnología
International company with a specific product is looking for a Functional analyst. the primary mission of the Functional Analyst is to be the link between customer requirements and the development team.
The company is the global leader in secure election management and electronic voting solutions. Specialising in election modernisation technologies, It offers the first end-to-end election management and voting platform, providing the highest security and transparency standards currently available.
The company has capitalised on its more than 18 years of research to develop election-specific cryptographic security technology protected by more than 40 international patents and patent applications, positioning it as the company with the largest patent portfolio of the industry.
Reporting to the Project Management Office Director, the primary mission of the Functional Analyst is to be the link between customer requirements and the development team.
In order to carry on this mission, the Functional Analyst needs to have a deep knowledge of the process of transforming needs into formal requirements and specifications of software applications, and will be the reference point for all matters related to the requirements and features of the product.
* Business Requirements Gathering and documentation
* Clearly identify the gap between specific customer requirements (Including Change Request) and existing products features
* Involvement both in the sales and development areas to support in terms of product features and specifications where needed against the project requirements
* Collaborate with both external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements in order to be able to deliver detailed and clear documentation: requirements, use cases, activity diagrams/bpm, user stories, etc.
* Contributing to product roadmaps and feature lists to be used in product, marketing, sales and pre-sales and as a high level starting point for projects implementation
* Collaborate with the design team in defining the functionality (in terms of information flow and screen functionalities) for products, projects, prototypes
* Defines features and requirements down to the User Story level
* Software Engineering background
* Experience in Functional Analysis methodologies
* Experience in Business Process Modeling methodologies
* Experience in customer facing formal requirements elicitation and documentation techniques
* Working knowledge of both traditional and Scrum or other Agile practices and methodologies
* Able to work effectively in a matrix organisation, collaborating with different areas and departments at the same time, working with delocalized teams
* Excellent Organisation and Communication skills, both written and verbal
* Written and spoken English and French at negotiation level
* Availability to travel internationally (3 travels per year)
* An industry recognised Business Analysis certification is a plus
* Competitive salary
* Flexible retribution
* Languages lessons
* International working environment
* Creative and results focused team
* Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market;
* Great office in Barcelona center
Excellent Organisation and Communication skills, both written and verbal
Written and spoken English and French at negotiation level